Wednesday, October 6, 2010

16 weeks...

Another week has passed and nothing too eventful is going on right now! I go back to the doctor tomorrow so I will post again after I get done at my appointment. I started thyroid medicine on Tuesday. My doctor called Monday evening and told me that my thyroid levels were barely off, but they wanted me to take the medication through the rest of the pregnancy as a precaution. I am feeling great for the most part, still having bad heartburn and very tired throughout the day. The other thing that has started happening is I have been having WILD dreams....last night Emily and I were driving school buses from Logansport to Indianapolis and every time I turned mine it went on 2 wheels!!! I have no clue what is up with that!?!?


Baby L at 16 weeks is....

Get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length. Right now, he's about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. His legs are much more developed, his head is more erect than it has been, and his eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. His ears are close to their final position, too. The patterning of his scalp has begun, though his locks aren't recognizable yet. He's even started growing toenails. And there's a lot happening inside as well. For example, his heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day, and this amount will continue to increase as your baby continues to develop.


Only 2 more weeks until we know if Baby L is a boy or a girl!!!!!


Here are some pictures of the crib! I know I promised them last week and didn't get them uploaded...SORRY!
Mark did a great job! No extra pieces so that is a good sign! Now we just have to find out what we are having and let the painting and decorating begin!!!

Love,
Mark & Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment