IS THE BIG DAY!!!!
Tomorrow is the 18 week marker and we will find out if Baby L is a BOY or a GIRL!!! I am sooo unsure! I was thinking boy and then last night I had a dream that we were having a girl! We will know soon enough! I will try and post tomorrow evening, although I am sure all of you will receive a text or a personal visit! I just wanted to post today to ask for prayers that the scan goes well and everything looks great with the baby and all of the vital organs!
I hope everyone is having a great week! Thanks in advance for the prayers!
Love,
Mark & Missy
I hope everyone is having a great week! Thanks in advance for the prayers!
Love,
Mark & Missy
WhooHoo!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to know if is tiny dancer or kickboxer!!!
mom
Yay!!! The big day is finally almost here....can't wait! Praying that baby L is one healthy little dancer and that he/she will cooperate! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteP.S. You sound like me, thinking boy all along and then having my dream that you were having a girl last week!!! :)
OMG BLOG ALREADY! THe suspense is killing me! :)
ReplyDelete