Sunday, October 24, 2010

Spoiled....

Let's just say that shopping for a little one is sooooooo much fun now that we know what we are having! Our little lady is going to be VERY spoiled! My mom just can't help herself and I don't seem to help the issue! She also got gifts from my Aunt Rita and her Aunt Emily & Uncle Ryan! Her Grandma Lowry can't wait to get to the stores either, but had a very busy weekend!!!

Here is a before picture of the closet with the few gender neutral outfits we had:
And after the shopping this weekend....
As you can see her closet is quickly growing! Mark claims she will only wear each outfit once....and he may be right, but she will probably require a couple wardrobe changes a day! :) Among her new items are her first pair of jeans, sunglasses, tights, sundresses for next summer and lots of comfy pajamas!

We are so excited now that we know we will be having a little girl! Mark said he is ready for the tea parties! :) I cannot wait to see him with his daughter!!! I have a feeling she already has him wrapped around her little finger!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I know we did! It was so great to spend time with all of our family and spread our news! Thanks again for all of the prayers! We feel so blessed!

Love,
Mark & Missy

3 comments:

  1. Aw...you make me cry! I cannot wait to see the little darling! And yes, she will be spoiled...just like you and your sister! :)
    But only in a good way so that she knows how loved she is and how much we all wanted her!
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah for a healthy baby girl! she is already so loved! it is hard to explain how much you love a baby that you have never met... that is true love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With Natalyn my mom and I had bought so many clothes before she was even born that we had to add an extra rod in the closet just to hold them all. She also had over 20 pairs of shoes before she could even walk. What is sad is Mark is right she will only wear each outfit once and there will be several that will have the tags still on them after she has outgrown them. Girls are fun to shop for though so I don't blame you and your mom what so ever because we know that those 2 grandmas will be spoiling our kids as much as they can.

    Heidi VanZee

    ReplyDelete