Wednesday, October 13, 2010

One more week...

...until we get to know if Baby L. is a BOY or a GIRL!
...until we get to see our little one having a dance party again!

...until we get to look at the screen in amazement!

...until we get to share the news with our family!
...until we can start shopping for clothes!

...until we can order crib bedding!


I am 17 weeks along today and can't believe how fast the weeks are going by now! Only one more week until we know the gender and only 3 more weeks until the halfway point! We are beyond excited for next week to get here! Everything is going great for us right now and I am continuing to grow! :)


What is Baby L up to this week???

Your baby's
skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone, and the umbilical cord — her lifeline to the placenta — is growing stronger and thicker. Your baby weighs 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip), and she's around 5 inches long from head to bottom. She can move her joints, and her sweat glands are starting to develop.

(remember...I get this from a website...I am not saying it is a HER!) We will know soon though!!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Love,
Mark & Missy

2 comments:

  1. Dad and I are very excited too! Especially after holding Reyn!!!Your dad will be an amazing gpa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly wait! I seriously could take a personal day and just wait in the parking lot! :) Ok, just kidding...but I better get a text right away! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete